Following hard work and adherence to strict guidelines, Celebrity officially became an ISO 9001 Quality Management certified operation in 2004. We hope to continue satisfying our clients in our on-going endeavour for the highest possible standards.
We also proudly earned our industry´s highest accreditation, FAIMPLUS certification in Quality Management. This is awarded by Ernst & Young in Belgium exclusively to FIDI agents who meet strict criteria based on objective quality management.
Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that we are members of the following associations:
- FIDI (Association of International Household Removal Companies)
- ONE-group (a pan European Removal and Relocation organization, able to provide a consistent high quality of services within Europe)
- IAM (International Association of Movers based in the U.S.A.)
- IAMX (Validated qualifications listing in the IAMX Directory)
- BAR (The British Association of Removers)
- IFFAG&L (Association of International Freight Forwarders & Logistics Enterprises of Greece)
- EuRA (European Relocation Association)
All of these associations have high financial standards and very strict criteria. They are targeted to the household removal industry and focus on the entire project process, measuring quality, professionalism and efficiency throughout. There are high requirements in place which we proudly meet.
As a result we can ensure you a first class professional Door-to-Door service utilizing our fellow FIDI, IAM, BAR and one-group agents worldwide, who complete our global removals network.
Celebrity is a proud Member of the following Chambers of Commerce:
American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce
British Hellenic Chamber of Commerce
Cámara de Comercio Hispano Helena
Deutsch-Griechische Industrie- und Handelskammer
Packing Materials1. Small 5ply carton: Used for heavy items, such as books, bottles, cd’s or dvd’s
2. Medium sized 5ply carton: Used for glassware, kitchenware, linen, shoes, etc.
3. Barrel: Larger sized carton used for bedding, toys, lampshades, odd items, etc.
4. Rectangular flat clothing carton: Used for clothes, blankets, curtains
5. Closet carton: Used for hanging clothes
6. Mirror carton: Telescopic carton used to fit most paintings, mirrors or picture frames
7. Foam sheeting: Polyethylene material used to cushion fragile items
8. Corrugated board: This form of cardboard used together with bubble wrap forms an excellent protective shield for larger items of furniture
9. Encapsulated air plastic sheeting: Commonly known as “bubble wrap” is an excellent type of material as it offers protection from shock movement due to the trapped air within. It can be used on many surfaces due to its flexibility
10. Craft paper: Makes for excellent padding material when wadded. Mostly used as a buffer on heavy items placed in cartons
11. Angled protector: Foam padding for use on edges. Two types available for glass and furniture
12. Acid free tissue paper: Special paper used for the initial wrapping of oil paintings and delicate art work
13. Single bed sleeve: Used for single mattresses
14. Double bed sleeve: Used for double mattresses
15. Loose fill peanuts: Polystyrene material peanuts used to buffer very fragile items. Usually works excellently with bulky items
Other materials used:
- Wrapping paper for general use
- Carbon paper used as a first lining on china and delicate crystal items
- Foam sheeting and corrugated board for glassware and fragile items
- Hold Baggage (a.k.a. Tri-wall cartons): an extra strong 10ply carton box almost like wood used mainly for air freight shipments
- PVC tapes with excellent extra strong binding qualities
- Wooden crates custom made for objects of art or other delicate or highly valuable items
- Lift vans: extra large wooden crates used for shipping large amounts of household items